As former New York City Assistant District Attorneys, Michael and Michael handled all types of criminal matters. Their practice is devoted to criminal defense and defense of individuals in disciplinary proceedings stemming from criminal allegations. They do not practice in any other area, allowing them to focus on defending those charged with criminal offenses.
Please contact the firm if you are facing criminal charges or a criminal investigation by either a State or Federal Agency. Examples of matters the firm handles include:
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug offenses
- Official Misconduct
- Domestic Violence
- Weapons Possession
- Tax Evasion/Fraud
- White Collar Crimes
- Vehicular Assault
- Other Violent Crimes
Examples of our casework
- People v. Mikhail V. - Indictment dismissed in Richmond County embezzlement case. Our client was charged and indicted for offenses relating to the larceny of a well-known business. After Rosas & Cirigliano took the case, conducted an investigation and met with prosecutors, the District Attorney dismissed all charges.
- People v. Jonathan W. & People v. Frank E. - Two DWI cases with favorable dispositions resulting in our clients maintaining their driving privileges and avoiding a criminal conviction.
- People v. John B. - Richmond County case where a young man was charged with leading police on a high speed chase and resisting arrest. The District Attorney was forced to consent to an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal after viewing evidence provided by the defense.
New York Post Article
- People v. Joshua J. - Bronx County client charged with a felony drug offense was incarcerated before Rosas & Cirigliano got the case. Shortly thereafter, our client was released from custody. The case was dismissed before the filing of an indictment.
- People v. N.R. - Client charged with murder after new born baby found in garbage can. Case was resolved.
Staten Island Advance Article
*prior results cannot guarantee a similar outcome